Temporary changes to holiday office hours:
- Thursday, December 22, 2022 – Regular hours
- Friday December 23, 2022 – Early closing: 2 p.m.
- Saturday December 24, 2022 – Closed
- Sunday December 25, 2022 – Closed
- Monday December 26, 2022 – Closed Boxing Day
- Tuesday December 27, 2022 – Closed for Christmas
- Wednesday, December 28, 2022 – Regular hours
- Thursday, December 29, 2022 – Regular hours
- Friday, December 30, 2022 – Regular hours
- Saturday December 31, 2022 – Closed
- Sunday January 1, 2023 – Closed
- Monday January 2, 2023 – Closed the day after New Year’s Day
- Tuesday, January 3, 2023 – Resumption of regular hours
Please contact your local office if you need assistance in rescheduling your appointments. Thank you for your attention!
We are available for in-person services. Please call us for an appointment. If you just want to drop by, we will do our best to accommodate you by following our protocols put in place for COVID.
WorkBC, located in Vancouver Downtown East Side, is here to help you find a job, explore your career options and improve your skills. WorkBC has many services that make it your first stop as a job seeker. Our staff is there to help you find all the (free) resources you will need and to assist you in your job search.
Do you need a place to print your resume and cover letter? Do you have trouble concentrating at home? Register now and come use our phones, computers and photocopiers for all your job search needs. Our friendly staff are always ready to share their job search tips. Our bulletin board is constantly updated with local postings.
WorkBC provides employment services to people at centers across the province and online through WorkBC.ca .
Vancouver’s vibrancy and diversity make it an exciting place to live. With so many people, choices and industries, we can help you find great work and help you, as an employer, find employees ready to work in Vancouver.
Procurer vous un BCeID
Inscrivez-vous aux services d'emploi en ligne et découvrez les autres services de soutien personnel
Pour vous inscrire en ligne, visitez www.WorkBC.ca et suivez les instructions pour «Créer un compte» OES. N'hésitez pas à nous contacter à l'adresse email@example.com si vous avez besoin d'aide ou avez quoique questions.
Besoin d'un emploi?
- L'utilisation de nos ordinateurs et téléphones; courriel et fax
- Préparation de curriculum vitae
- Planification d'emploi
- Évaluation de vos compétences
- Accès à la formation en emploi
- Maintien de votre emploi
- Divers stages et beaucoup plus
- Triage de candidat
- Accès aux candidats de toutes compétences
- Formation en travail
- Participation aux foires d'emploi
- Maintien de vos employés